we are here for both of you.
Guys, it’s important to communicate your thoughts with her and have a discussion about what each of you think is best. You are part of this pregnancy and what you think, feel, and want matters. Your opinion may be the most influential one for your partner. You should educate yourself on all of your options as a dad. Regardless of the decision you and your partner make for the pregnancy, the choice will impact you.
At CPC we have experienced men who are available to talk with you about any questions or concerns you may have about this pregnancy or being a dad.
Your involvement matters
Here are some steps toward making the best choice for both of you – together.
Suggested First Steps
1. Verify the pregnancy – Come with her for a free lab-quality pregnancy test and possibly an ultrasound.
2. Offer support – Assure her that she is not alone, and that you will be there for her.
3. Learn about your options – Equip yourself with information about all your pregnancy options and how each of them can affect both of your lives.
4. Talk to one of our male coaches – Bring your questions, thoughts, and concerns and talk through it with someone who’s been there.
CPC offers a Dadhood program which is designed to help you become a great Dad for your child.
- You will meet one-on-one with another guy on a regular basis, who encourages and challenges you through all the joys and stresses of becoming a dad.
- He will help you learn what to expect in pregnancy and beyond, while earning needed items at the same time.
- We know first hand that every dad’s needs and concerns are different and each situation is unique.
- Our coaches are here to help you. All services our free and confidential.
- We are here to listen, answer your questions, and help you in any way we can.
We are here for you.
Whether you are considering abortion, adoption, or parenting, we can support you in your role as a father. Our male coaches are trained to help you think through the impact each option will have on your life. Bring your thoughts, questions, and concerns, and schedule an appointment with one of our staff.