Participate in Change for Life
Participating in a baby bottle drive is a fun and simple way to support the Community Pregnancy Center! There are two ways you can become partners in Change for Life.
The first is our Traditional Change for Life Campaign running from Mother’s Day to Father’s Day.
We understand many Alaskans are out playing and enjoying God’s creation over the summer. Some have approached us about having Change for Life at other times during the year. We are pleased to offer a second option built around the best timing for your organization. This is also popular with Vacation Bible School groups and Christian Schools.
How to participate in Change for Life:
- Talk to your church, small group, school, VBS, or workplace about participating
- Fill out the interest form below, give Ada a call at (907) 337-9292 for more information and to reserve your bottles and dates.
- Promote CFL to your group using the materials available below. Contact us if you need materials with different dates.
- Distribute bottles and collect them at the end of your CFL dates.
- CPC handles counting and provides you with follow-up on your groups work.
- Set your bottle on your kitchen counter, or in your car, and start collecting change!
For churches and larger organizations, we can also produce posters, bulletin inserts, and other graphics as needed to help you promote the campaign.