UPDATED July 22, 2020
- CPC is open and providing all services
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday through Friday
- Call 337-9292 or submit a request at cpcanchorage.com to schedule an appointment. A team member will help you!
- Appointments are strongly encouraged, but not required. Walk-ins will be served if space is available.
- All those entering the center must complete a phone pre-screening prior to accessing the building.
- All intake paperwork is completed electronically and our team member will explain the process.
- You will be required to wear a mask (if you do not have one, we will provide one for you.) You will also be directed to wash your hands upon entering the center.
- One guest may accompany you to your appointment and will be required to complete the same screening process and follow CPC’s COVID guidelines.
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN, MENTORING, & BABY SUPPLIES
- Our Earn While You Learn Program (Group Classes, Individual Sessions, Mentoring, and our Dadhood Program) has successfully transitions to a web based platform – Bright Course. You will still be able to complete homework and earn Baby Bucks through this program.
- Individual Mentoring can be completed by phone, web, or in person at the center.
- WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW ENROLLMENTS IN THIS PROGRAM! call 337-9292 for more information.
- Baby Cache Shopping Trips take place during your mentoring time. If you are not doing your mentoring appointments at CPC, you may request basics during your virtual mentoring session to be picked up.
- Please share prayer requests with our team by phone, email (email@example.com), or in person.
We know this is an uncertain time with many changes and unknowns – including when this virus will be under control and when life will return to “normal” (most likely a “new” normal). But know CPC remains committed to proving support and encouragement to people in our community.
The CPC Team